Offline schedules give parents a set-and-go option for pausing their child’s internet access for specific times of a day or week. These schedules are created for the whole week or even specific days and repeat until the parent decides to stop it manually. If you are a Hub user, please refer to the article here for instructions. This article will help you create Offline Schedules when you do not have a Hub.
To create an offline schedule:
- Log in to your Home app and navigate to the "Offline Schedules" tab.
- A “Bedtime” schedule is provided for your convenience. You can enable and then edit the schedule or create a new one.
- To create a new offline schedule click “Create New” and toggle the “Enable” button.
- Provide a unique name for the schedule. It is not possible to create two schedules with the same name.
- You can now select the days of the week when the schedule should be applicable. You can select weekdays, weekends or pick individual days as needed. Note that you can select options for both “Weekdays” and “Weekends” together, but “Customize days” cannot be selected along with them.
- This will open a time slider that can be used to specify the start and end time for the no internet period. You can set a schedule for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Now “Save” the schedule.
Your child’s devices will be paused as per the offline schedule. You can unpause or stop a schedule early at any time by clicking the pause/unpause button.