Offline schedules give parents a set-and-go option for pausing their child’s internet access for specific times of a day or week. These schedules are created for the whole week or even specific days and repeat until the parent decides to stop it manually.
To create an offline schedule:
- Log in to your Home app and navigate to the “Child Profiles” tab.
- Select the profile you want to create an offline schedule for and tap “Offline Schedules”.
- A “Bedtime” schedule is provided for your convenience. You can enable and then edit the schedule or create a new one.
- To create a new offline schedule click “Create New” and toggle the “Enable” button.
- Provide a unique name for the schedule. It is not possible to create two schedules with the same name within a single profile.
- You can now select the days of the week when the schedule should be applicable. You can select weekdays, weekends or pick individual days as needed. Note that you can select options for both “Weekdays” and “Weekends” together, but “Customize days” cannot be selected along with them.
- This will open a time slider that can be used to specify the start and end time for the no internet period. You can set a schedule for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Next, tap “Devices” to select the devices for which this schedule should be applicable. Note that it is necessary that the device belongs to the child’s profile for a schedule to be applied.
- Now “Save” the schedule.
Your child’s devices will be paused as per the offline schedule. You can unpause or stop a schedule early at any time by clicking the pause/unpause button.