You can make changes to your child’s profile and edit personal information, add/delete devices, modify filtering rules, or delete the profile completely.
- To do this, navigate to the "Child Profiles" tile on your homepage.
- Select the profile you want to edit.
- To edit the personal information for the profile tap the first option and make the necessary changes. You can change the name, photograph, as well as birth month and year.
- To edit the filtering rules and add/remove sites to be blocked or allowed, go to the Rules option.
- To add more devices to the profile, tap the Devices option. You can also
- You can also delete the profile by clicking the "Delete this profile" option. Deleting a profile will move all devices in the profile to the Unfiltered Devices list. Note that it is not possible to retrieve a profile once it is deleted, you would need to create a new profile from scratch.