To connect to the Securly WiFi hotspot (HubBySecurly) you would need to manually connect to the network from the WiFi settings on your device. ‘HubBySecurly’ will not be available in your list of networks and is also not searchable.*
Note that this is not a part of the installation process and you do not need to connect to HubBySecurly to start filtering devices. Your devices will be filtered automatically. Please connect to the WiFi hotspot only when advised by a Securly Support Engineer.
If you are using an iPhone or iPad:
- Navigate to Settings > Wi-Fi >Other Network and enter the name ‘HubBySecurly’.
- Select ‘WPA2’ from the Security dropdown.
- Enter the password ‘bysecurly’ if you are connecting for the first time.
If you are using an Android Device:
- Navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Add network
- Enter the network name as ‘HubBySecurly’.
- Select WPA/WPA2 PSK from the Securly dropdown.
- Enter the password ‘bysecurly’ if you are connecting for the first time
*This is applicable to users with Hub firmware v2.1.1 and above.