If you are a Linksys user and are facing problems filtering your devices via the Hub, then it might be a problem with Linksys’ Express Forwarding or Cut Through Forwarding feature. (The feature name will change as per router model.) This feature is enabled by default on Linksys routers. We have found that this feature can interfere with the communication between the Hub and Cloud services and impact filtering.
It is, therefore, necessary that you disable the Express Forwarding or Cut Through Forwarding feature for your Linksys router.
To disable the feature:
- Connect a computer to the Wi-Fi network from your Linksys router.
- Open a web browser and log in to your router's management interface at linksyssmartwifi.com
- Navigate to Connectivity > 'Administration
- Uncheck the Express Forwarding or Cut Through Forwarding field as applicable.
- Click 'Apply' to save this setting and reboot your router.
You should now be able to filter your devices using the Hub. If you encounter any other filtering problems, check out other solutions here.