The Hub setup involves four easy steps:
- Install the SecurlyHome app
- Pair the Hub with the app
- Connect the Hub to your modem/router
- Start filtering your kids' devices
Step 1: Install SecurlyHome app
You can skip this step if you already use the SecurlyHome app. Please check if you have the latest version and update to use all Hub features on your app.
- Download and install the SecurlyHome app on your mobile phone. You could search for SecurlyHome in your App Store/ Play Store, or use the links below:
- Not sure how to log in to the app? Click here.
Step 2: Pair the Hub
- Tap the “Hub” tile in the main screen of the app to begin the setup process. Note: The app will now walk you through the setup process, step by step, with videos. You can stop here and let the app take you through the rest of the setup process.
- Scan the QR code located on the back of your Hub. Alternatively, you can enter the MAC ID located alongside the QR code. Note that you need to allow SecurlyHome to access your camera to scan the QR code.
Step 3: Connect the Hub to your Modem/Router
1. Take out the Hub device
2. Connect the micro-USB cable with the 5v Power Adapter.
3. Insert the micro-USB cable into the Power port.
4. Insert one end of the Ethernet cable into the WAN port.
5. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the LAN port of your modem or WiFi router.
6. If the Hub connects successfully, the “Power” and “Cloud” lights should both be solid green. Click here to learn more about the three status lights.
Step 4: Start Filtering your Kids' Devices
As the last step, you would be prompted by the SecurlyHome app to select devices to be connected to the Hub for filtering. Note that it may take some time to detect and list all devices.
CONGRATULATIONS! Your Hub is now filtering your kids’ devices!
If you are experiencing activation issues, please click here to email our support team.